- Extension of Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form for UGC– NET December 2022.
- Correction in particulars of the Online Application Form of UGC–NET December 2022.
- Urgent Attention to UGC NET December 2022 Candidates applying for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) – Reg.
- Release of the Dates of Examination of UGC NET June 2023 Cycle
- Opening of the online portal for submission of Online Application Form for UGC-NET December 2022
No post to display
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the task of conducting UGC-NET, which is a Test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ as well as ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian Universities and Colleges.
The UGC-NET is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode w.e.f. December 2018 onwards.
Awarding of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/ or Eligibility for Assistant Professorship depends on the aggregate performance of the candidate in Paper-I and Paper-II of UGC-NET. The candidates qualifying only for Assistant Professorship are not eligible to be considered for the award of JRF. Candidates who qualify the eligibility test for Assistant Professorship are governed by the rules and regulations of the concerned Universities/Colleges/State Governments, as the case may be for recruitment of Assistant Professor.
UGC-NET is conducted twice every year (June & December). Due to the outbreak of COVID- 19 pandemic in 2020 & 2021, the cycles of UGC NET were merged and conducted together.
In order to regularize the UGC-NET examination cycle, the National Testing Agency (NTA), with the concurrence of UGC[...]