- Opening of the online portal for submission of Online Application Form for UGC – NET December 2023
- Issuance of E- Certificate and JRF Award Letter for UGC-NET June 2023 cycle-reg.
- Declaration of results of UGC – NET June 2023 – reg
- Cutoff Table for Assistant Professor and JRF – UGC NET June, 2023
- UGC NET June 2023 – Final Answer Keys on which the result compiled
- Display of Score Card for UGC – NET June 2023 – reg.
- Display of Provisional Answer Key(s) and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for inviting Challenges to the Provisional AnswerKey(s) of UGC NET June 2023 (Phases I & II) conducted from 13th June 2023 to 22nd June 2023.
- Release of Admit Card for UGC NET June 2023 Phase – II to be held on 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd June 2023
- Release of Admit Card for UGC NET June 2023 Phase – I to be held on 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th June 2023
- Advance Intimation for Allotment of Examination City to the Applicants of UGC NET June 2023, Phase – II – Reg.
No post to display
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the task of conducting UGC-NET, which is a Test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ as well as ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian Universities and Colleges.
The UGC-NET is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode w.e.f. December 2018 onwards.
Awarding of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/ or Eligibility for Assistant Professorship depends on the aggregate performance of the candidate in Paper-I and Paper-II of UGC-NET. The candidates qualifying only for Assistant Professorship are not eligible to be considered for the award of JRF. Candidates who qualify the eligibility test for Assistant Professorship are governed by the rules and regulations of the concerned Universities/Colleges/State Governments, as the case may be for recruitment of Assistant Professor.
UGC-NET is conducted twice every year (June & December). In order to regularize the UGC-NET examination cycle, the National Testing Agency (NTA), with the concurrence of UGC is conducting UGC NET June 2023 in 83[...]